Friday, November 27, 2009

In-N-Out

Tonight we went to In-N-Out Burger in Draper with Dave and Steph, it was Spectacular! Although I do think eating it in Cali does make it taste just a little bit better. ;)


I took my camera to take pictures, but it didn't have a memory card in it so we had tocompromise and use the cell phone.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Okay, I think the hamburger on the left looks supper good. Now the fries on the left...I am pretty sure they could give me a tummy ache just watching someone eat them.

I need to know more about that vacuum thing you got. I think that I want one really bad!

Kelly & Jamie said...

I still havent tried that place but i think i need to so i can see what all the hype is about!

Jenilyn said...

i fixed it! apparently for my blog to update on other peoples, i have to follow myself... weird.

Britney said...

Mmmm! I could totally use me some In-n-Out. I love it. Although I am kinda nervous to eat one here because I'm afraid it won't taste as good.