Saturday, December 26, 2009

Two Years!!!

On December 14th Braden and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. I am such a lucky girl to have the AMAZING husband that I do! I absolutely Love being married, and it has been even better than I ever imagined. Braden makes me so happy and he works hard to provide for us and so that we can enjoy the things that we do. One of the very first things that attracted me to Braden was his sense of humor and I don't think there has been a day go by that he hasn't made me laugh. Even though I can be a pain sometimes, he takes care of me and loves me.

We wanted to do something fun, but of course didn't want to spend a lot. We also wanted to go away, somewhere.....???? Between the huge snowstorm, waiting til the last minute to decide where to go, and wanting to be away from everything, we ended up in Coalville, UT. Yes Coalville, and it was actually pretty fabulous! We left Saturday after Braden got off work and came home Monday afternoon. We spent the majority of our time hanging out at the hotel because it had snowed the entire first night, and there really isn't much to see or do in Coalville anyways. We just enjoyed spending time with each other, which is my favorite thing in the world to do! Then on our way home we did a little Christmas shopping. It was a great get away and fun to not have to worry about anything.

Thanks Brado for being such a Great Husband! I Love you more than anything and I am so glad you chose me to spend Eternity with!

5 comments:

Blake and Jessica said...

That really makes me laugh because I could believe that you guys would go to Coalville. Love it. Congrats on making it 2 years. Before you know it, it will be 20.

Natalie said...

CONGRATS!! Sounds like fun! Weird you guys already had your second, that came up fast! Before I know it our 3rd will be here along with Kynlee's birthday!!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations!!!
But, 2 years and how many kids? ;)

Smith Family said...

Congratulations!! Annie you're the best. I am so grateful Braden convinced you to marry him. We love you both. Mary

The Ballard's said...

Hey, when are you going to order again? Call me