Last night I got a little ambitious and decided to attempt to make one of Braden's favorites; Chinese!
Cream Cheese Wontons
Orange Chicken & Rice
And for Dessert, Strawberry Shortcake!
Obviously, since I am not a Chinese fan the dessert was my favorite part. But Braden liked all of it, and it really wasn't too hard to make, so this might be one of our new regulars. Yay! I love finding new dinners!
Cream Cheese Wontons
Orange Chicken & Rice
And for Dessert, Strawberry Shortcake!
Obviously, since I am not a Chinese fan the dessert was my favorite part. But Braden liked all of it, and it really wasn't too hard to make, so this might be one of our new regulars. Yay! I love finding new dinners!
7 comments:
that looks fabulous annie! way to go!
That looks so good! I was like you. I didn't used to like Chinese until I met Jeremy. Now it's one of my favorites.
Oh yeah, and that cake you made for Braden looks awesome. You are very talented.
Next time I want to try a new meal I am going to have you pick it. That looks way better than the meatballs that I made you. Good Job!
O.K. girl recipes sent this way please! It looks delicious and you know that we love chinese!
What that was not hard??? Call me and tell me how you did it. I think it looked great!!!
Addy 801-920-8485
Ummm... recipes please?!? :)
Post a Comment