Is anyone ready to order MARY KAY?? I have not decided if I am doing an order yet, I have just had a few people ask about it. I can only do one if I can reach my minimum amount. But I am VERY willing to give you and any friends, co-workers, or family members the discount that I usually do.
35% OFF So if you would be interested in placing an order please let me know and we will go from there. Don't be shy, if you think I don't know you read my blog or haven't talked to me forever and are interested in some cheap makeup please let me know! Also if I did one I would want to have it here by CHRISTMAS so maybe that could help you cross a few names off your gift list? I'll see what responses I get and then I'll let you know for sure if I decide to place an order.
1 comment:
i would order, but I am not in need. So if & when you do order, count me in:)
Post a Comment