We've been married Three Whole Years today! Time has flew by, but it has definitely been the BEST THREE YEARS OF MY LIFE SO FAR!!! Braden is such an amazing husband and man! I could not have asked for anything more! We decided to celebrate at home this year and hadn't decided anything for sure, so I was just planning on like dinner or something. But Braden came home in the middle of the day to surprise me with these Beautiful flowers and lunch! (I LOVE him So Much!) Then after work we went to a movie, which I really enjoyed!
Thanks Sweetheart for everything that you do for me, and the flowers! I sure do love you a lot!


2 comments:
Congrats on 3 years! Time seems to fly, before you know it, it'll be your fourth! Thats a scary thought!
I can't believe how fast time goes. Congratulations! Don't you love it when husbands are romantic.
Post a Comment