HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!!!!
I asked Braden if he had any requests for his birthday cake and he pulled up this picture....
And this is what I came up with....Levi had to help blow out the candles. Then he proceeded to tell me all the different cakes he wanted from age five up to ten, he will keep me busy.
And Kate would be our friend as long as we were feeding her cake!
Happy Birthday Braden!! Thanks for being such a great Husband, I LOVE YOU!!!
And here's some cakes that never quite made it........
Colton's Elmo Birthday Cake
Todd's BYU Birthday
Retirement Fishing cake
Mom's Flower Barrel Birthday
Mom's other M&M Birthday Cake -- we made it the night before, stuck in the freezer, and it came
out looking like this DiSasTER!
Dad's Pop Corn Cup Cakes
My mother volunteered me to make some cake for my cute cousin's wedding shower- 4 of them actually. They didn't quite turn out how I would have liked, but they were okay. She had a themed "Four Seasons" shower so we made a cake for each season. Luckily I have Jenilyn who came and helped, she is really good at keeping me on task, I tend to focus WAY too much on details that do not matter. The winter cake was my favorite, but I could not get a decent picture of it.
Fall
Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Frosting
Spring
Lemon Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting
Summer
Yellow Cake, White Buttercream Frosting
Winter
White Cake, Raspberry Filling, White Frosting








8 comments:
Annie those cakes are amazing. I'm going to put in a request for something amazing. It's by birthday soon you know. I love that you included the M&M one it is something I can relate to. You are so talented and obviously patient. I miss you guys, come over. Love ya Lindsey
So I am so impressed/jealous. Those cakes are super awesome! Makes me hungry and want to go to a birthday party all at the same time.
Darling cakes girl. I need the fishing one. Give me details. I am dying to see the rapunzel cake.
Wow! You are so talented! They are seriously all so cute. I especially like the flower barrel one and the popcorn cupcakes. So cute!
Oh my goodness! Look at you go! Do you wanna make Kynlee's birthday cake??? JK
I like the fall cake. That is way cute! It is inspiring me to get back into the cake making scene. Good job!
You are awesome! I also would like to see pictures of the Rapunzel tower (even though I hear it "didn't have frosting because it was just a toy"---she is funny).
Annie you are AWESOME!! I need to take some cake classes from you. Kaitlyn wants a Rapunzel cake too, so I may be calling your for some help! :)
Post a Comment