Our precious baby girl decided to come on 9-11, four days after her due date and two days before a scheduled induction. (Thank goodness, I did not want to be started!) Labor was long, epidurals are great, Braden is Amazing, and we LOVE our sweet baby Lila!
Lila
6 lbs 13 oz
20 inches
our new family
More pictures coming soon......
I'm surprised at how many people mis pernounce her name, I thought it was pretty self explanitory (Lye la)
5 comments:
Oh she is so perfect! I couldn't help but notice you dont look at all like you just went through labor, and you posted this at 3:18 in the morning! Welcome to motherhood. You guys are going to be great parents!
She is so adorable! Love her name. We are having a baby girl too in March. Congratulations. She's such a cutie.
We're so excited!!!!!!
Congratulations. We're so excited!!!!
We forgot to post our congratulations. We're so excited!!!!
Post a Comment