So I'm a little behind on my blogging, but here's just a start....
For Grandma Smith's Birthday I volunteered to make cupcakes. The night before Braden and I went to the rodeo with Jenilyn, Megan, and Mitch. After we had to make a quick stop at Wal-mart for cake mix because I had burnt my first batch of cupcakes earlier that day. Then we came back to our house and hung out. Jenilyn and Megan wanted to help me decorate the cupcakes and I'm glad they did because it would have taken me forever by myself! However, notice the clock (1:30am), it took us forever anyways. This was definatley one of mine and Braden's later nights! But it sure was fun and I thought the cupcakes turned out really cute!!

This isn't a very good picture because I had to steal it off my father-in-laws blog, but this is what they looked like in the cupcake stand.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!! Thanks for everything you do for us, and the great example you are! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Valentine Cookies!!!In Febuary I made Valentine sugar cookies and invited the kids over to decorate them. This time we had a full house but it was TONS of fun!! Thanks sisters and 'other' sisters for letting me play with your kids, they are all so Cute and I completely enjoy them!
Brody, Laney, Brit, AliJane and Justin keep telling me we need to make cookies agian... TOMORROW!! I keep telling them we will have to make up some Holidays so we can.
Jessica, Jane, Becki, Justin
SoMe of the finished cookies....



This little stinker is so darn cute and can't get enough cleaning done! He loves to vacuum so as soon as he found my little cordless one, he was in Heaven!

Karla and Jane brought their Dr. kit so we had to take turns giving each other shots and listening to our hearts.


No comments:
Post a Comment