Tuesday, July 20, 2010

blogging

So I know that I am WAY behind on keeping up with my blog, which is kind of ironic since I work next to never in the summer time. But somehow I think working less attributes to my messy house, slacking blog, and lame dinners.

Anyways, that's not what I was going to blog about. I was just going to tell you and ask anyone else if they do this....??? But I know there is A Lot that I need to blog about, I even have some of my pictures uploaded already. But for some reason I cannot sit down and make a full post. However, I DO have quite a few fabulous posts written in my head.... while driving down the road I think about what my next post should be, or while doing something, think to myself, "this would make a great blog post!" Or I plan my 'wording' as I am uploading my pictures. Kind of dumb I know, but at least that means that you will be getting some new reading material.....Eventually. I promise i'm working on it.

2 comments:

Emily M. said...

I do this ALL the time, too. Don't worry, you're not alone. Haha.

By the way- I don't know about up where you live, but down here the sunset was SO amazing tonight... It made me think of you. Haha. I miss you! We need to hang out soon. I think the last time I saw you was at Randi's wedding.. and that was practically forever ago!

Britney said...

Yes I am very ready for you to start blogging again. Thanks.