Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today

Today is my last day on my summer run, WAHOO!!! It hasn't really been that bad but I am excited to be done. Now hopefully I'll get a little more playing and organizing my house done.... we'll see.
My fam is leaving for Lake Powell soon, and I kinda have mixed feelings about not going, not really cause I want to go- most of you know I am not much of a water fan, but I think it is just more of the missing out on family time, late night talks, and chillin' with the siblings. Plus this will be the first year I haven't gone when its been 'our turn.'
However Braden and I do have a camping trip to Browne coming up, YAY! I'm super excited to sleep in, eat s'mores, sit by the fire, lazily fish, and read a good book! Oh yeah, and spend LOTS of time with my husband!

1 comment:

Fox said...

How fun for you... now come to my house!