Friday, September 24, 2010

Between Here and There

So I debated on whether it was too late to post about the holes I left out this summer, but decided the main reason I blog is to remember stuff so this is what happened between here and there and now and then.

Street Tacos and Raptors Game with Todd, Mary and Colton




Weber State Fireworks- Thanks Brit for saving us seats!
And lots of other fireworks but no good pictures...

HEAT RASH?? I have always thought it to be so strange when my sisters would get heat rash, Now I sympathize! I had this for weeks on my feet, legs, hands, and arms as soon as I'd start to get rid of it, it would come right back. Talk about a hurting itch!


Pioneer Day RODEO! Love it Every Year!!!


FROSTED ROCK!!!
Lots of Delicious Ice Cream with Great Company! (this was only one of the many times I made it there) :)


1 comment:

Fox said...

You guys do such fun stuff! I haven't been to a baseball game in years. That heat rash looks so painful. You two come over!!!