Some of you may be wondering what Braden does with his spare time when hunting season is over.... well what little spare time there is has lately been spent fly fishing. Over Spring Break Braden and I decided to take a quick trip to the Green River. Braden's day off was Thursday so we left Wednesday night after he got off work and got a motel room in Dutch John. Thursday I went with Braden to the river with my book and lawn chair in tow. We had a very enjoyable day being outside and enjoying the scenery. Braden caught some fish and I of coarse had to take lots of pictures of him! I had packed some lunches for us so we spent all day there. Then when the fishing slowed down we headed home. It was a quick trip, but it sure was fun! I can't wait to do it again!
Bowling
10 years ago





4 comments:
I was expecting a much more exciting post. I expected more for the first post in 6 months. Boring. ;)
I was expecting a much more exciting post. I expected more for the first post in 6 months. Boring. ;)
I thought it was a great post! Brit you need to grab a fly rod and join us;)
I thought it was a great post! Brit you should grab a fly rod and join us sometime ;)
Post a Comment