Monday, June 4, 2012

It's a.....

So at 18 weeks we went to the Dr. to find out if we were having a boy or girl. We were so anxious and excited. My Dr was running behind because of an emergency c-section but there was no way I was leaving without finding out what we're having so we waited, 40 min! When she finally got there we started and right away she said, "oh no the baby is turned the wrong way, but we'll get it to move." (PS I knew I would be the person this would happen to!) Well after a few min of the Dr. Pushing on my stomach and the only movement from the baby being lifting its arms up and down she apologized but like I said she was running really late and didn't really have time to wait around. So we had to leave without finding out. Luckily my 20 week appointment was in only two weeks. To make it just a little bit more fun I made some cupcakes.

So those that I was able to run cupcakes to actually had to bite into the cupcake to see if we were having a boy or girl. And we are happy to announce....

IT'S A GIRL!!!

 
(mobile update and I don't know how to turn the pic)

 We are pretty excited for our little baby girl, now we just have agree on a name for her!  : )




1 comment:

Stephanie Hall said...

Congratulations!!! We are having a girl too! Wish I was as creative as you in announcing, that's cute!