Sunday, July 19, 2009

GEORGE STRAIT!!

Friday I was lucky enough to be one of the 17000 to attend a concert of THe LiVinG LeGeNd, GEORGE STRAIT!! I have always been a George fan, but not near as much as my little sis, Jenilyn. So long story short, when Jenilyn said she was not going to pay for a ticket I kept telling Braden how she should go cause she would just love it. So my sweet husband came up with the idea for us to get Jen a ticket for Graduation. GREAT IDEA!! Why? Beacause that ment I got to go see George Too! Braden had to work the full day because the boss was out of town so us girls rode down together early so we could get some great seats. We got there at about 3:30 and had to wait for three hours in 101 degree sun, but it was totally worth it!


Waiting for the Gates to Open






Relaxing on our blakets wating for the REAL show to start
Julianne Hough and Blake Shelton were the opening acts

Brit had to leave before George even came out beacuse her
brother was coming home from Africa!

WELCOME HOME TYLER!



Brado finally got there at 8:45! With only minutes to spare before.....

GeORgE!





Still handsome in his old age!

Pictures During the concert....

The Sisters


Me and Braden


Jamie, Jenilyn, Maren, Braden


Me and Jamie


Thanks everyone for making it a GREAT night! I had a blast and loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

Britney said...

I love blogs because it makes me feel like I was there. Kinda. Love all the cute pictures!

Kelly & Jamie said...

Such a wonderful concert i love love love George! Thanks for being so sweet and fun!