Sunday, August 2, 2009

Browne Lake

Well Braden and I finally got to go on a trip together. We went to Browne Lake for a few days. It was a blast! It was so beautiful and wonderful to get away together.



One of the nights we went to Long Park and Braden caught some fish for dinner.



We cooked them in the dutch oven and they were delicious!


Braden's parents and Colton came up for the day to hang out and fish.


Braden and his dad caught 10 fish in a row and I couldn't catch one for the life of me! I would stick my pole right where they'd tell me and wait, and wait and as soon as I'd give it to Braden or his dad a fish would bite!





This is me being very impatient!


One of the days we hiked up to Tamarack Lake to fish. It was really pretty up there! I caught my first fish, but I didn't let Braden take a picture of it because it was retarded. It was really little and had a demented face. And of course Braden caught a COUPLE fish!






Then we decided to try the stream one more time and.....

I caught this cute little guy.


THEN just before we decided to head back I caught
this one and it was even worth HoLDiNG!!



Braden out on the lake...





2 comments:

Fox said...

That sounds so fun. You guys are cool. I want to be you and braden's best friend so we can do fun stuff like that. You will have to get a baby because when people without babies hang out with people with babies they get bugged (rightfully so). Anyway I miss you guys we will come down soon so you can meet the baby and Braden and Dean can make fun of people like usual. Love ya!

Jenilyn said...

I know why you're not very good at catching fish... just go back and look at you pictures! You don't even get into it and that's why Todd and Braden are better fishers than you. I love that contraption that holds all the fish, it looks pretty cool.