I am one Very Lucky Girl! After an AMAZING time at GEORGE STRAIT, my wonderful husband took me to see KENNY CHESNEY the very next week! Braden's cousins and sister have made it sorta their tradition to attend the Kenny concerts every year he comes. Braden did not want to disappoint them, so we bought tickets even though I wasn't that convinced we needed to go. As it was getting closer and after having such a wonderful time at George, I started getting a lot more excited. The concert was at Rio Tinto Stadium and we had a BLAST!! Thanks So much everyone for making it a GREAT night!!
Bowling
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh man this makes me wanna go back so so so bad! I guess I'll have to settle with brad! Ah only like 3 weeks left til we see him!
Is he flipping everyone off in that picture?! You're a dork... and that is why I love you <3
Post a Comment