Braden and I were SUPER Lucky and got invited to go to the Tim McGraw concert with some of my cousins the end of July. The concert happened to be the day after we got back from a week long camping trip (post to come) so Braden was not able to take off work early. Traffic was horrible on the way down and I was a little nervous we were not going to make it, ok a lot nervous! But we showed up with only minutes to spare! It was a BLAST and I am so super glad we got to go!! Thanks Jake and Jed for the invite and THANK YOU JoAnn for the tickets!!!!
Braden and I singing along, can you tell he really gets into it!?
He's makes concerts so fun and I Love getting to do fun things like this with him!
He's makes concerts so fun and I Love getting to do fun things like this with him!



3 comments:
So jealous!
i love how much fun you and braden have together! sounds like a blast!
I am jealous too! I haven't been to a concert in forever.
Post a Comment